Cross breeds

tad21

In the Brooder
Apr 30, 2015
I would like to see some cross breeds, so if u have some could you post a pic and say what it is crossed with.

Post away!

I love my cross-breeds! They are so awesome! Here are some pictures:

Dove, a bantam mix (certainly some silkie in there, probably some Sebright and OEGB) perched on top of her adopted father's back

One of my "Dalmatian" bantam, a mix of Silver Sebright, Red Pyle OEG, and white silkie

A dalmatian mix chick

I'm pretty sure thi sis the same chick as from the picture above. He is lacking the crest and spots of the Dalmatians, as well as the grey skin, showing that he is not a pure cross

Mix breed (mix unknown) chicks with their silkie mother

What I can only assume is part barnevelder mixed with some sort of white rooster, as she has delicate pale lacing on her feathers

Part Easter Egger and part Barred Rock (mother is the chicken above her)

Mix unknown, though I'm guessing he has some Barred Rock in there

Another Dalmatian chick mix

This is Tina who is, I think, a silkie x marans chick. She is about 13 weeks old.

Last edited:
I think all chickens are fascinating, they all have their different characters. I like Dove, a very apt name, she looks just like one. She also looks as though she has quite a big personality!

I think all chickens are fascinating, they all have their different characters. I like Dove, a very apt name, she looks just like one. She also looks as though she has quite a big personality!

Yeah. I really like her. It was so cute how he didn't just dump her off but let her rest there. He's such a good father.
smile.png

I would like to see some cross breeds, so if u have some could you post a pic and say what it is crossed with.

Ayam Cemani father x Bresse tyuk E01ADC2B-6430-414D-A642-A616242E5811.png
Post away!

Post away!

Post away!

Attachments

• 527156CE-54B9-439E-A688-E4B986C2D623.png
    527156CE-54B9-439E-A688-E4B986C2D623.png
    2 MB · Views: 4
Ayam cemani and bresse x he is amazing young lad very unusual and the color is spectacular he loves people and dogs and all others to
Post away!

Back
Top Bottom