Cross Breeds!!!!

Pics
Here are a few California White mixed with Red Sex Links and Bard Rocks. The California White was the roo and the others were the hens...

Thanks for the pictures! I found out that my "Barred Rocks" are actually just all male Black Sex Links...along with the confirmed 2 P.R. roosters. :/ I wonder what one of those roosters crossed with my California White hen would look like? Probably something similar to yours. Guess I'll just have to wait to try it and see!
pop.gif

Omlet is around 9-10 weeks old now. They grow up so fast. XD. Well Omlet is a cross between my girls. Not 100% sure but I think she's Cali white (hen) x Cuckoo Maran (roo). She is a gorgeous young pullet. Hope to get lots of eggs from her! And fertile ones from her brother, Poachy.

Omlet at 3 days old

Edited. Same pic. I can edit one for you if ya like! LOL.

And this is my Omlet now. Still getting the last of those head feathers in!

I have a question for anyone with known crosses: how well do they lay in comparison to their parent stock? (Not that they have to do anything except stand there and be beautiful. So many incredible birds!)

This is Phoebe. She's one of my mutt girls. I'm thinking she's part Blue Andalusian, but I'm not sure. Any guesses as to what breed this pretty girl is? Sorry I don't have a bigger picture showing the rest of her.

Last edited:
This is Phoebe. She's one of my mutt girls. I'm thinking she's part Blue Andalusian, but I'm not sure. Any guesses as to what breed this pretty girl is? Sorry I don't have a bigger picture showing the rest of her.

I'm not sure what breed she is, but she looks beautiful! I love the grey hue of her feathers!

Back
Top Bottom