Cross Breeds!!!!

Pics
Has anyone crossed these breeds before? I would love to see pictures of the offspring.

(These are the hens)
Easter Egger
White Leghorn
Golden Wyadottes
Rhode Island

(The Rooster)
Buff Brahma

Has anyone crossed these breeds before? I would love to see pictures of the offspring. 

(These are the hens)
Easter Egger 
White Leghorn
Golden Wyadottes
Rhode Island

(The Rooster)
Buff Brahma

When I get down to the computer later today I will get some photos of mine up. I hatched some eggs from EE eggs earlier this spring. I had 2 different Roos though. One was a frizzle NN and the other a Cochin/buckeye. I also have some hens that are SBELs (leghorn/AMeracauna and leghorn/crested cream legbar) that I hatched eggs from.

Hopefully it will cool down later so I can get out and move some birds around. I wanted to make room for another hatch I have going on, but last night the husband dumped the incubator so I am pretty sure my hatch is over. :(

Oh on!!
sad.png

I can't wait to start incubating mine!
jumpy.gif

I'm going to try to post my crosses tonight, too. They are only 18 days old, but they are still soooo cute, and they are getting their first feathers in.
love.gif
My cross was with a Speckled Sussex with a bunch of different hens. *squeal*

This is a cross between a Buff Orpington rooster and a blue and brown Easter Egger hen. I love how his coloring turned out! He's a beautiful combination of both parents. I'm just not a big fan of the bizarre modified pea comb.

I have a 3 month old silver ameraucana/ white leghorn mixed pullet too. She also has the puffy cheeks and beard. I also have 4 pullets from the buff orpington roo and a mystery mixed breed hen. They are all mostly buff colored right now. One has feathered legs even though neither parent did.. I also have an orpington/ game mixed pullet. She's a brat but i'm hoping she'll eventually be a good broody hen. I'll try to get photos of some of the others later.

Back
Top Bottom