Cross Continental Friends!!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by Megan Amber, Mar 17, 2013.

1. qwackers

qwackers Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 18, 2013
    somerset, england
    Nancy your cat is beautiful. What's his name?

2. chickery-do

chickery-do Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 25, 2013
    Shellburne, NH
    My Coop
    My son named him Cooper, he's now 4 yr's old 1/2 Siamese 1/2 Ragdoll that was walking a country rd. in Maine not to far from me. A person pulled over and picked him up! He was a month old and I got him a few weeks after. I couldn't believe no one had taken him before me. But we connected totally! Do you have pets. My bio tells all;)

3. TarheelBirdy

TarheelBirdy Chillin' With My Peeps

You take such good care of your animals. You should be proud.

And LOOK! Your birds came back! How wonderful!

4. TarheelBirdy

....or like cockroaches.....lol. I have a whole bunch hatching as we speak. Love those little badasses.

5. TarheelBirdy

I work for a gourmet food broker that imports fine cheeses. Surprised we don't carry these little goodies, we do carry Tillamook cheddar in block form for distro. Thanks for sharing, I am of course sharing this with my superiors.....

6. TarheelBirdy

Soooooo funny. Love you to death, Megan Amber, you are a hoot.

7. TarheelBirdy

My very good friend, Jimbo, is part of a band called the Squirrel Nut Zippers. They are awesome. I never knew there was a candy with this name.....I guess if I was a better friend I would have know where their band name came from. Anyway, they are a GREAT band. AND they have had some success.

8. TarheelBirdy

Good job!!!

9. TarheelBirdy

Very timely...I am having this problem...will try the onion solution and let y'all know.

10. TarheelBirdy

Oh Karen....I'm so sorry. I haven't been on here for two weeks, so I know if I read on I will learn more. I'm just soooo sorry.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by