Cross Continental Friends!!!

Do you live close to then sea then? Or is the stream a long way up from the sea?

i live like an hour away but the stream goes into a river and the river goes into another and then another and so on, so maybe it ends in a river? my fiances mom claims my fiances dad (they are not married) put them in the river with her step dad years ago, but i don't know how much of that i believe. lol but im excited to try and catch some crab i plan on trying to make one that only lets them enter and not exit so i can leave it out over night and then wake up and see if it caught anything in the morning. lol my fiance thinks its too funny and doesnt think ill catch any but im going to try it!

hi CheeryChick11!
me: from Philippines. music? likes country music

hey i know someone from the phillipines! before i moved to puerto rico i lived in az and i was friends with a girl who moved to az from there. she came with her dad and brothers and mom, but she still has some family in the phillipines. she said she use to have a farm there or still does idk.

Hi there, how about a friend from Johannesburg, South Africa! I'm raising chickens in the big city. I am a farm girl deep in my heart. Love reading, gardening and arts & crafts. I love a variety of music

welcome to the thread! i like to be a little creative too sometimes, im making little bracelets for my fiances second grade class!

megan funny post about nancy.

i have noticed that the majority of the people on this thread have most things in common amongst each other.

LA RIVOLUZIONE NON E' UN PRANZO DI GALA, NON E' UNA FESTA LETTERARIA NON E' UN DISEGNO O UN RICAMO, NON SI PUO' FARE CON TANTA ELEGANZA, CON TANTA SERENITA' E DELICATEZZA, CON TANTA GRAZIA E CORTESIA. LA RIVOLUZIONE E' UN'ATTO DI VIOLENZA Mao

Hey Cheerychick! Megan in South Carolina U.S. Glad we got to welcome you before crazy Nancy did! lol

Good to see you around Jude!
Megan, Dear Lovely Friend
smack.gif
Your Close to be under the knife! I do know how to drive! And now there's GPS and remember, there's no place to hide. Friend on mine. ha ha ha lol xox
welcome to the thread! i like to be a little creative too sometimes, I'm making little bracelets for my fiances second grade class!Megan funny post about Nancy.i have noticed that the majority of the people on this thread have most things in
Oh, and Ducky! Your close to being under the knife! I could use my frequent flyer miles! lol xox
It's good to have friends All Over The World! Isn't it!
hu.gif
Just Think About It! Ahu moment hu!
Love you all
xox
OH again, nice to meet you, CheeryChick11!

Umm, yes I may be a touch afraid,! No I know you love me!
lol.png
It is pretty cool Faith!! We all do have a lot in common!

i live like an hour away but the stream goes into a river and the river goes into another and then another and so on, so maybe it ends in a river? my fiances mom claims my fiances dad (they are not married) put them in the river with her step dad years ago, but i don't know how much of that i believe. lol but im excited to try and catch some crab i plan on trying to make one that only lets them enter and not exit so i can leave it out over night and then wake up and see if it caught anything in the morning. lol my fiance thinks its too funny and doesnt think ill catch any but im going to try it!

Yeah if they're big yeah they'd be good to munch on! Sounds like you're a fair way for them to have traveled, but who knows!

Yeah I do loads of Arts and crafts too. I have a cupboard full of paints, papers, pastels, sewing stuff, jewelry stuff and who knows what else!

Last edited:
I knit, crochet, do and had a store making stained glass you just about name it if I can't do it there's someone else who could probably do it, anything. We are a creative family, maybe that's why I'm a Little funny (the lead from all the soldering I do). Welcome, we're glad to have you!
Megan, Dear Lovely Friend
smack.gif
Your Close to be under the knife! I do know how to drive! And now there's GPS and remember, there's no place to hide. Friend on mine. ha ha ha lol xox
Oh, and Ducky! Your close to being under the knife! I could use my frequent flyer miles! lol xox
It's good to have friends All Over The World! Isn't it!
hu.gif
Just Think About It! Ahu moment hu!
Love you all
xox
OH again, nice to meet you, CheeryChick11!

lol nancy i dare ya! ohh yum baked chicken with bacon stuffin smells so yummy!

Back
Top Bottom