Cross Continental Friends!!!

on the pacage it said lechon de mechar. in spanish lechon refers to pig so i thought it was a pork roast, but when i tasted it it tasted like beef, so i googled the name on the package and apparently it was roast beef. it was a little dry and over cooked so i made a gravy.

sarà rimasto secco per mancanza di grasso

hai fatto bene a ripassarlo in umido, hai provato a mettere abbondanti cipolle? Assorbono l'amaro e ammorbidiscono la carne

yes it had no fat which i thought was a little weird cause i remembered my moms pork loin had fat on it, but i just thought maybe its different here. and then my black cat was begging for it and he does that only for beef and fish which i thought was wierd at the time sense i thought it was pork. next time i will have him tell me if it is pork or beef haha.

well i cooked it in the oven, but i made slits in the meat and stuffed the slits with lots of garlic and some onion. i like the taste of garlic better than onion in meat so i always put more garlic and then i put some adobo seasoning which is pretty much garlic powder with salt and some other seasonings in it and then some pepper and a little cumin. then i had let it cook for about 30 to 40 minutes and when i checked on it, it had looked dry. i used the drippings from the meat to make a mushroom gravy from a cream of mushroom canned soup. it could have been better, but next time i know now! next time i will cook it correctly!

i giorni passano e io con questo piede sono ancora più lento del solito

penso che, nonostante la tua giovane età, faccia molto in casa e con grande impegno

la vita è come il tuo pane, a forza di provare riesci a capire cosa fare per migliorarti e non sbagliare di nuovo

si dice che le donne si apprezzino quando non sono ancora arrivate e quando sono già andate via

my foot is healing still too. it is not yet healed all the way. i imagine you have a ways to go when it comes to your foot. a break takes a couples months to heal.

i like to work until i get it right then i move on to the next challenge.

today i went to the vet/shelter to get my last cat spayed and when i went to pick her up i saw this pitbull that someone must have dumped. i know it had an owner because the ears were cropped and it was healthy and fat. i felt sad because the shelter workers had captured it with a pole and it was all trying to get away. the men were making fun of it and laughing. i felt sad for it. it makes me mad that people can just throw away an animal and not care and that the men just find it funny that it is struggling. i wish i could have done something.

Last edited:
so i decided to adopt the dog. i tried calling today but the lady was trying to blow us off. so tomorrow morning i am going to go and see if i see him. i hope he is there and i hope he likes cats and dogs.

Back
Top Bottom