CS15 -- The Official Michigan Chicken Stock Information Thread for June 20, 2015

I agree with not bringing any birds..& everyone practicing good biosecurity (i.e., making sure the clothes/shoes they wear aren't their flock/coop ones).

Personally, I come to visit with the friends I have met on this Thread..and at previous Chickenstocks..

I plan on being there...

I had planned on over a year getting some chicks from Wynette...if they hatch...so if it's not hot, I may just get them and keep them in the car away from everyone else. I am supposed to bring BLRW chicks. If I get a commitment, then I will bring them and suggest they be kept away from the group. Depends on the heat/weather/hatch. Of course, if AI does show up, I won't bring anything/anychick. I did find some chachis for the exchange table :)

Last edited:
I plan to come, but won't bring chicks unless they are preordered. I plan to be VERY CAREFUL about biosecurity, and hope to see you all! I can bring chocolate cake. If anything, the media has downplayed the AI story. Here's hoping we continue to be lucky! I really don't want any birds coming in from out of state! Mary

Last edited:
I think mine may be a rooster, we will see.

Ok, let me know! :) I named my millie rooster Inspector D'Uccle. As you know D'Uccle is pronounced DeClew so I think it's pretty funny
lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom