CT Chickenstock-2009

Quote:
WHAT!!! I clearly didn't check out the tag sale enough. I totally would have outbid!! just kidding. I am looking for the book though if anyone has one I could borrow. I understand it's a quick read.

no problem Becky I will send it up with Don one day soon
smile.png

Henrietta23 I have small, x large, and maybe 1 more 2xl large

My ds loved the turtle too, we will have to do the sunny dance for the next one
smile.png

thanks again, I am going to bed to colapse now lol

Sorry this took me sooo long to reply x3 being away from the computer for a day for me is horrible x3 i have soo many emails and art requests it takes some time to get through everything x3

I had so much fun! i just wanted to take all the little babys home!! <3
But my mom's not a 'farm bird' lover, lol.
I got my eggs for my aunt all set in the incubator and when i got home today and picked up my incubator form a friends i checked the eggs, and OMG! i saw the little babys movin around all 3 of them are good and ones VERY active. Got that new Hydrometer too $7 at walmart ;3

anyways i had fun but had to run out early cuz i forgot a hoodie or coat.
sad.png

The base guitar my BF got for his dad was perfect, he loved it thankyou whoever brought it to sell :3

The food was great and the atmosphere was good too!

Thanks guys and i REALLY hope next year i will be bringin some Ducklings to sell! Tehe

Thankyou Becky and Bill for the hospitality and sorry one of my lil cuzins was in one of you flower beds x.x hope your seeds are fine!!!

Bye guys it was fun
yippiechickie.gif

Thanks for a fun ChickenStock!

Moodus, the Delaware settled right in last night. Since we returned our two roosters and her at the same time, she just blended right in. We fed scratch and kitchen scraps then too, and everyone just started scratching around together. She even found a spot of her own to roost last night. I just went out this morning though and one of the leghorns was showing her who's on top around here.
roll.png

PLreef: The NHampshire's are settling in as well, though they were definitely noticed in the yard yesterday. They're going to a friend's house later today for their permanent home. How old are they? And are they definitely pullets?

SwampYankee: My other friend is coming to get his babies later this afternoon... I told him the sooner the better or else I'm likely to get attached! They all settled in just fine with my current 6wk old chicks without problem.

PC: Thanks for helping us jumpstart the van!!

Here's hoping for some sunshine soon...

We had a wonderful time.. looking forward to next year. It wan nice to meet many of you. I will take an xl shirt off your hands, just pm me..

thanks again
-joe-

Quote:
Ahhhhhhh thats so cute, that she jumped right to her. after you left with the glider the boy was out looking for her, it was cute and sad.
pssss i will have more showgirls soon,

Thank You to Becky and Bill -- we had such a wonderful time, and the friends we brought with us from Oxford are now planning for their own chickens soon... It was a great day, and we loved meeting everyone.

The new girls are settling in nicely, they are just gorgeous. Thanks PLreef! We've already named two, and DS wants to name the third (The white one, of course, was just begging to be named Hedwig, and the darker buff is LadyHawk.)

Gemma -- I'm glad your BF liked the beer! My husband is already planning his next batch... Oh, and J, we finished off the seafood salad last night, that was terrific, thanks for the swap
smile.png

Quote:
OHHHHH your the one who brought the home made beer?
My husband loved it. He feel bad, we have one of the bottle in our van.
Im glad you like the seafood salad.

And to anyone who remebers me talking about my little blue silkie and silverish blueish showgirl. HERE THEY ARE!!! OH and with my little wheaton oegb.

13887_bling_001.jpg

Last edited:
"OHHHHH your the one who brought the home made beer?
My husband loved it. He feel bad, we have one of the bottle in our van."

Don't worry about it -- we get them for free from our local liquor store when people bring them in for recycling
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom