CT here? Anyone else?

I just mapquested...it's 4.5 hours. There must be a farming supply store that will order for us...or maybe even already have it.

Quote:
But that wouldn't be food grade would it? The long time chickeners on here always say to use food grade DE so I think that's what she's looking for.
smile.png

yeah, i want the food grade stuff. seems to have tons of benefits...I might even try some myself...sounds like we can use it to detox and get rid of worms we may not be aware of in our own bodies too. Next time I go to Shagbark I'll ask if they can order it. All we need is some local place to place a decent order and I'm sure it will sell!

I'm having the same prob, getting the food grade DE. Called my pet chicken today. Waiting for a call back. Also what about longer lengths of hardware cloth? Like the 72 in.?

Just google perma-guard diatomaceous earth. I ordered from my pet chicken first time around 'cause I was in a hurry. But it seems to be much cheaper other places. I'd look around and see who has the best shipping.

Back
Top Bottom