Cuckoo Marans from Gina

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by Youngfamily1989, Feb 23, 2008.

1. Youngfamily1989

Youngfamily1989 Out Of The Brooder

Sep 20, 2007
    Tennessee City
    If any of you were lucky enough to get on Gina's list for her maranas you are going to be very pleased. Mine got here yesterday I got 2 doz from her and they are beautiful. These are the darkest eggs I have ever seen I will try to post pics on my site and you can click on the link. Get this, after I unpacked the eggs I used the box to throw away the packing and it all would not fit back in the box without even the eggs in it. That says a lot on how she packed these eggs. I just wanted to write and brag on this girl, GREAT JOB !!
    They are in the bator now so hopefully in a few weeks I will have my own Cuckoo Maranas. Thanks, Gina [​IMG]

Brian Young

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    www.theyoungfamilyfarm.com

2. kstaven

kstaven Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Jan 26, 2007
    BC, Washington Border
    Overall this is a good place to buy eggs to hatch. It is VERY rare to ever hear anything but good feedback about people here. Much safer than the auction sights overall.

I enjoy hearing about good marans. So many misrepresentations out there right now because of the price they command.

3. ginasmarans

ginasmarans Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 15, 2007
    West Tn
    Thanks Brian,for the kind words. Here's hoping you have a great hatch!

4. hypnofrogstevie

hypnofrogstevie chick magnet

Jul 12, 2007
    Newton NJ
    I hope to buy eggs form her someday [​IMG]

I just got to calm down on my hatches lol

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by