Cuckoo Marans hatching eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by ginasmarans, Nov 15, 2009.

1. ginasmarans

ginasmarans Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 15, 2007
    West Tn
    I will have cuckoo marans eggs for sale beginning in late February. You can see pictires of the birds and eggs on my page. e-mail me for other information and to get on the list.

2. Animal123Animal

Animal123Animal Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 23, 2007
    Lake Mathews Calif.
    Hello Gina
    My girls I hatched out from you eggs are still laying out some super dark eggs. I would love to go on your list for getting more in Feb. You have a Great week Dennis

3. Steve_of_sandspoultry

Steve_of_sandspoultry Overrun With Chickens

Do you have recent pics of the eggs?
    Steve in NC

4. ginasmarans

ginasmarans Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 15, 2007
    West Tn
    I'll be glad to put you on the list Dennis.Steve,I don't have any recent pictures. My hens have taken a break,plus,I had a coon atack about 2 weeks ago and they are still shook up. I'll post some as soon as they start back.

5. CANDLE98

CANDLE98 Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 29, 2008
    Meridian Idaho
    i just would like to say that your eggs that i got from you were beautiful! I ended up getting 6/12 hatch and got 4 roos and two hens, and my roos are so sweet! I ended up keeping one and he is the only one that will let me pet him! And then hens are beautiful and lay HUGE dark brown eggs. I will be looking at getting some more also! Thanks!
    Jessica

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by