Cup o' Joe and Tea Too

Hi everyone! :frow

I made some fresh coffee for anyone who wants to join me. I had oral surgery this morning, so I'm just getting started on my coffee. :lol: They put me out, so I'm a bit groggy...coffee is helping.

Penny, I didn't think about the smoke being what got your chicken. That makes sense to me. I wondered how it was effecting all our birds. Mine seem to be okay, but I do hear a cough/sneeze sort of thing every now and then. Never had that before. Happy to have clear air today!!!

Hope the oral surgery went ok Val!

Bless you for the coffee, I was drooping ☕

Hi everyone! :frow

I made some fresh coffee for anyone who wants to join me. I had oral surgery this morning, so I'm just getting started on my coffee. :lol: They put me out, so I'm a bit groggy...coffee is helping.

Penny, I didn't think about the smoke being what got your chicken. That makes sense to me. I wondered how it was effecting all our birds. Mine seem to be okay, but I do hear a cough/sneeze sort of thing every now and then. Never had that before. Happy to have clear air today!!!

Oral surgery is scary love my dentures .. Keep and eye on your birds sneezing.
I had my big girl coops closed at the worst birds thought they where being punished .. Did not close the door quick nor the one window enough in silkie
me thinks

I'm no competition guys, don't drink coffee or tea or even lemonade but, truth be told I'd probably sneak off with any sweets I could find.
Step right up... your addiction fix awaits!
sweets.jpg

Back
Top Bottom