Cup o' Joe and Tea Too

A dog is all I have left, so I will LOVE to chat about dogs!! :love

I still have chicken dreams. :D We are thinking about putting the house up for sale this spring, hence my not filling my coop with more chickens right now, but will start back up after the move.
Dogs are just as much fun to talk about as chickens so you get a pass!

Are you thinking of moving far away or will you stay in the same general area?

Wait a minute...did we know that

I hope you get lots done today!

I'm a little stressed out about getting some things done but I'll live lol. My husband isn't able to help me with things right now so a lot falls to me for the time being.
I'm sorry....that's a lot to carry on your own. I'm doing the move myself and it would be nice to have another set of hands.

Well we have more than dogs in common then! The challenge of moving! Will you stay in your general area or do the long distance moving thing?

We are currently in south central New Mexico and want to go somewhere near the border of New Mexico and Colorado. The drought is getting so bad here, we want to live where there is more rain and green. :D
Dogs are just as much fun to talk about as chickens so you get a pass!

Are you thinking of moving far away or will you stay in the same general area?

Whew...I'm in!! :woot

Yep, headed north, we hope!

I'm sorry....that's a lot to carry on your own. I'm doing the move myself and it would be nice to have another set of hands.
No sorry, you have a lot more to deal with than what I do. My husband tends to hoard stuff and I'm a minimalist. "His garage" and closets are a disaster that I'm forcing him to deal with it right this minute. He is resistant to say the least.

We are currently in south central New Mexico and want to go somewhere near the border of New Mexico and Colorado. The drought is getting so bad here, we want to live where there is more rain and green. :D

Whew...I'm in!! :woot

Yep, headed north, we hope!
Oh man, I know what you mean by drought. I hope you can sell and find a new place in a reasonable amount of time.

Wow.....drought isn't something I've ever had to deal with. The weather/climate/terrain is so different out west. We have nothing BUT green here ......average annual high 63....low 40 with 40 inches of precipitation. Connecticut is almost exactly the same so no adjustment needed to weather in the new place.

Back
Top Bottom