Cup o' Joe and Tea Too

good afternoon, everyone! I'm sitting in OHSU waiting for some procedures that will potentially fix my anemia problems. Would be great. Had to be picked up by ambulance last night. Blood pressure was dropping at 80/33 when they got to the house. Local hospital sent me via Ambulance to OHSU where they have some sophisticated equipment to see and fix my small intestine without surgery. Isn't medicine incredible? Two blood transfusions and feel better today.
Chickie love the picture of the teenager.

Sean it will be a great day if they can find the problem area this time. :)

Glad I wasn't home to watch seattle burn, Penny, but I heard it's not any better down here in Portland. :rolleyes:

good afternoon, everyone! I'm sitting in OHSU waiting for some procedures that will potentially fix my anemia problems. Would be great. Had to be picked up by ambulance last night. Blood pressure was dropping at 80/33 when they got to the house. Local hospital sent me via Ambulance to OHSU where they have some sophisticated equipment to see and fix my small intestine without surgery. Isn't medicine incredible? Two blood transfusions and feel better today.

Glad I wasn't home to watch seattle burn, Penny, but I heard it's not any better down here in Portland. :rolleyes:

Oh no Val, that sounds like you had a scary night! I hope the docs can do something to help you out with the anemia issue. Keep us posted on how you're doing! :hugs

Oh my goodness. Hope they will fix you up, Val! That's scary.

Back
Top Bottom