Cup o' Joe and Tea Too

77C87132-3778-47C0-914E-5932141FA9D7.png

Good Saturday morning everyone! Hope everyone has a great day!

Good morning Val! Thanks for the coffee ☕

Here's a picture for you. Not chicken related but pretty anyway:

View attachment 2179417

Last September my son and I spent the day at the Reptile Gardens in South Dakota, this w
as their Japanese Garden section.

That has to have one tremendous effect on your mind. It is simply gorgeous.

Riv, please share your experience with Meyers. A great place I have heard!

I'm glad I ordered from them but honestly haven't heard much about the other hatcheries so I just went with Meyers. Their customer service is amazing, always so helpful and kind. I lost the two chicks from them and it was hassle free to get a refund. They offered to do replacements of the same breed if I wanted and they cover a costs. I like how they have a 100% live guarantee and 100% correct sex guarantee.

The chicks arrived warm and safe! I will say if you plan to order Barnevelders theirs seem to be on the small side. I have heard this from someone else too that their Barney was always a little smaller than the rest. But mine is doing well and holds its ground otherwise!

Wouldn't it be fun to work in their rain forest? I think I'm going to need to take a trip to S. Dak. when I can get out of here and we can all travel again. : ) The reptile gardens would be a great destination!

The Reptile Gardens is in Rapid City, SD. There's a lot of stuff to do in the Black Hills region (if things are open now).

You definitely need to get out of the hospital, even if it's just to travel home!

Back
Top Bottom