Cup o' Joe and Tea Too

I had a pet pig, loved that guy! There was no such thing as sleeping in with him, 430 every morning was breakfast.

Awe, that is so cute! What breed was he? This is what happens when we try to touch ours or pick them up :lau
Snapchat-1145712303.jpg

Awe, that is so cute! What breed was he? This is what happens when we try to touch ours or pick them up :lau
View attachment 2180460
He was a potbelly. Super sweet, loved my cockatiel and getting baby oil rubbed into his skin after a bath. Always snatched my pillow off the bed if he went to bed first :gig

View attachment 2180099
View attachment 2180103
my mommas have three babies each!!! 3 mottled Java , 1 necked neck and 2 barnyard mix. The red mom had one more egg that had pipped but she was off the nest with the other babies so I grabbed it real quick and put it in the incubator with my other eggs hatching this weekend.
Oh my goodness. How cute is that. Thanks for sharing those pics. Two mommas is pretty awesome. Will they raise them together? I wouldn't be able to leave the chicken run.
Hi @ValerieJ I was thinking about you all day but just finally got a break. Hope you're having a good one!
I finally have "some" answers. I have a tumor. It's kind of complicated. They think cancer, soft tissue sarcoma. Do not have an action plan yet. There is a team here that will work on that.
I had a pet pig, loved that guy! There was no such thing as sleeping in with him, 430 every morning was breakfast.
Oh geeeeeezzzzz....I thought 6:30 for the chickens was bad. That was one happy pig!

View attachment 2180460
That is a happy and adorable photo! I loved seeing your chicks, horses and dirty nosed pigs too! You really know how to cheer me up. Now I just need to see one of your MIL's calves. :D

I finally have "some" answers. I have a tumor. It's kind of complicated. They think cancer, soft tissue sarcoma. Do not have an action plan yet. There is a team here that will work on that.
Something told me to stop by here. It's been a long time since I have and I find this. We will keep you in our thoughts and prayers. I wish i could offer more than just some hug emojis but here they are. :hugs :hugs :hugs :hugs

Oh my goodness. How cute is that. Thanks for sharing those pics. Two mommas is pretty awesome. Will they raise them together? I wouldn't be able to leave the chicken run.
Oh geeeeeezzzzz....I thought 6:30 for the chickens was bad. That was one happy pig!
:hugsI honestly don't know what to say Val. I hope you get some definitive answers and things go well.

That is a happy and adorable photo! I loved seeing your chicks, horses and dirty nosed pigs too! You really know how to cheer me up. Now I just need to see one of your MIL's calves. :D

Thank you! I have lots of pictures of our cows and calves but if you're looking for the highlander in particular Meg will have those pictures ;) :D The plan was to go check cows in one of the pastures this evening but its pouring rain so not sure we will get up there. Fingers crossed we can tomorrow then I'll get lots more pictures!

20200530_165522.jpg

Here's a picture of my brown baby from the other day. Always by her moms side!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom