Cup o' Joe and Tea Too

Keep saying I am done hatching for the year then I get eggs and boom
The 4 from Charlie Sheen and Henrietta Brown are some of their first eggs. She just started laying last week at 23 weeks of age. I'm hoping for some large pullets to put all these goofy roos with. I got 5 chicks that were 'supposed' to be EE's.. but I only see 2 EE's (one of which is still in the brooder keeping my BCM company while her eye heals) and both cockadoodle doodlers. The other 3 are white with black splash and 1 definitely has a pea comb that's already red red at six weeks. The other two have smaller to no combs still. The one face down in the food trough is a Beilefelder.. and looks like a he.
DSC_0507.JPG

DSC_0488.JPG

Here's the pretty red pea comb. I have no clue what breed this little buggers are. But I love them all the same!

The 4 from Charlie Sheen and Henrietta Brown are some of their first eggs. She just started laying last week at 23 weeks of age. I'm hoping for some large pullets to put all these goofy roos with. I got 5 chicks that were 'supposed' to be EE's.. but I only see 2 EE's (one of which is still in the brooder keeping my BCM company while her eye heals) and both cockadoodle doodlers. The other 3 are white with black splash and 1 definitely has a pea comb that's already red red at six weeks. The other two have smaller to no combs still. The one face down in the food trough is a Beilefelder.. and looks like a he.View attachment 2348267
View attachment 2348272
Here's the pretty red pea comb. I have no clue what breed this little buggers are. But I love them all the same!

Love the coloring!

The 4 from Charlie Sheen and Henrietta Brown are some of their first eggs. She just started laying last week at 23 weeks of age. I'm hoping for some large pullets to put all these goofy roos with. I got 5 chicks that were 'supposed' to be EE's.. but I only see 2 EE's (one of which is still in the brooder keeping my BCM company while her eye heals) and both cockadoodle doodlers. The other 3 are white with black splash and 1 definitely has a pea comb that's already red red at six weeks. The other two have smaller to no combs still. The one face down in the food trough is a Beilefelder.. and looks like a he.View attachment 2348267
View attachment 2348272
Looks similar to light Brahma

Back
Top Bottom