curious to know if it’s possible to tell what mixed with

cluckingheck

i wanna be a cowboy, baby ( HELL YEAH )
Jun 15, 2020
TyCo, West Virginia
F52255E1-F369-462C-8ACB-3B73332D119E.jpeg

00D967B6-9A75-4213-ACE9-456460725E41.jpeg

okay, so: this is my 19 week old rooster named Burt. He was bought as a Barred Rock, but someone on here previously had mentioned he was a black sex-link. I was just wanting to know if he actually is and/or is it possible to tell just what he might be mixed with? This isn’t important by any means other than to sate my own curiosity.

View attachment 2290911
View attachment 2290910
okay, so: this is my 19 week old rooster named Burt. He was bought as a Barred Rock, but someone on here previously had mentioned he was a black sex-link. I was just wanting to know if he actually is and/or is it possible to tell just what he might be mixed with? This isn’t important by any means other than to sate my own curiosity.
BSL.

He looks like a black sex link. They're a cross between barred rock roosters and rhode island red hens.
oh, that’s cool. thanks for letting me know, it’s been on my mind for a bit now. he doesn’t exactly look like my other barred rock roo and actually has some red feathers speckled throughout his body ( mostly around his neck, though. a few near his tail, iirc ), so i always figured he was mixed with something but didn’t know what.

Back
Top Bottom