Current Internet Theory

Pics
CFR Title 40 Vol 24 (in part) - Federal Regulations re Glyphosate Maximum Resides in various products

Given the allowed levels, if Mike's lab hadn't found Glyphosate his lab would be absolute {animal droppings}. As it is, its certified {specific animal dropping}, and poorly qualified to test much of anything - as can be seen when you look at the lab's website for what they do test for. In the late 1980s, I briefly worked at a lab in a local engineering firm which was both larger and better equipped (as well as being certified to conduct many more tests than Mike's lab). It occupied a tiny corner of a civil engineering firm in a not particularly large town. Most of their work was testing water samples, coming and going, from local municipalities. I don't even see a mass spec in Mike's lab.
Again, that's too bad. With his reach, he could actually do something positive, if it behooved him

I'm seeing this being spread around Facebook as well, with misleading information. Most people are not even reading the article. Please folks - do not share things without reading it first, thinking about it, and checking in with your own bias, and then reading it again. This goes for all headlines.
I think people are reading stuff...they just aren't capable of understanding what's actual being said. It's probably just easier for some to just make up what they think it says and believe it. ✌️

I think people are reading stuff...they just aren't capable of understanding what's actual being said. It's probably just easier for some to just make up what they think it says and believe it. ✌️

Thirty six pages of posts, on a forum that should self-select for people with at least an interest in how to feed their chickens (and thus, better qualified to opine than the average person), and yet there is plenty of evidence for the adage (and mathematical truism) that "half the population is...." You know what, I'm not going to say it - but George Carlin popularized it. Google if curious.

Thirty six pages of posts, on a forum that should self-select for people with at least an interest in how to feed their chickens (and thus, better qualified to opine than the average person), and yet there is plenty of evidence for the adage (and mathematical truism) that "half the population is...." You know what, I'm not going to say it - but George Carlin popularized it. Google if curious.
Whacka.....doodle.

First of all, don't kill the messenger...lol.

Secondly:
These were the TSC feeds that were tested:

-Producer's Pride 16% Layer Feed Mini Pellets
-Purina Layena Layer Crumbles
-Nature's Best Organic Egg Layer Pellets
-Dumor Organic 16% Layer Crumbles
-Dumor 16% Egg Maxx Pellets
-Flock Party Egg Maker Pellets

Producer's Pride 16% Layer Feed Mini Pellets contains about twice the glyphosate of any other brand tested, the next highest was Purina Layena Layer Crumbles.

Glyphosate is a pesticide and we all know that pesticide's and birds don't mix. Whether it has anything to do with egg reduction is still a mystery but I wouldn't feed it to my birds. I'd rather be safe than sorry.
Where is the data? Glyphosate is a herbicide, not a pesticide. It is used on all GMO corn & soy. Pretty suspect that one feed would have more than another. It's in most food we eat.

They just found it on 2 duck farms in Lancaster PA, first time in PA since last fall.
My state just lost a broiler house yesterday and report of turkey vultures and a red hawk testing positive has put my farm on high alert because we live within 4-5 miles from a broiler house. If we test positive high chance they will and vica versa. Already made it clearn that would mean hard reset, only luke 6 birds would be tested to see if they are positive. Rest go bye bye.

Admitted if government officials gotta do it, I wish them luck with how feral some birds are.

Back
Top Bottom