Current Movies - Thumbs UP or Thumbs DOWN

What a collection of hogwash on that website...

Quote:
Quote:
The average American consumes 209 pounds of meat per year.
Quote:

18 times 1/6th of an acre is 3 acres, right in the middle of what they say it takes to raise a cow.... So do they really think you only get 200 pounds of meat from a 1200 to 1500 pound cow?

They also say to stop feeding cows field corn an feed it to humans... Ever tried eating field corn?

It is skewed for sure reb
But there are still valid points. I for one will not be going vegan for numerace reason, including stats about soy production etc.
but still worth a moment to think about what we eat, and the cost. Weigh it with your own common sence...

I have been saying for years, the only thing there is an over population of on this planet is humans an nature will fix that sooner or later.

That page looks like they are using that one issue an twisting the facts around it to sell an agenda.

I would tear in to it more but this is pushing the boundaries of one of the site rules.

What a collection of hogwash on that website...
I need to research it more

It is skewed for sure reb
But there are still valid points. I for one will not be going vegan for numerace reason, including stats about soy production etc.
but still worth a moment to think about what we eat, and the cost. Weigh it with your own common sence...
No soy for me either

I have been saying for years, the only thing there is an over population of on this planet is humans an nature will fix that sooner or later.

That page looks like they are using that one issue an twisting the facts around it to sell an agenda.

I would tear in to it more but this is pushing the boundaries of one of the site rules.

Agreed about the site boundaries
yep

I don't know what web site y'all are talking about but, I recently read that the San Joaquin river is in serious jeopardy from water diversion for Ag of all kinds and, from people turning dessert areas into residential lands. I'm sure there was something about fracking in there too. Disgusting, what man has done to mother earth. :( No offense meant to anyone!

Back
Top Bottom