Current Movies - Thumbs UP or Thumbs DOWN

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by drumstick diva, Feb 15, 2013.

1. rebelcowboysnb

rebelcowboysnb Confederate Money Farm

It does but relearning to do things with one hand is harder than learning to do thing with one hand fro the start. I have noticed with video games that everyone that has been playing them with one hand from the start is holding the controller the same way. A way that is nothing like how most people hold controllers. People that have lost a hand later in life usually still try to hold the controller like two handed people an struggle... Your brain is wrapped around the way you use to do things an its hard to step out of that box.

2. vehve

vehve The Token Finn

Well, I watched it Princess Bride. It was okay, I guess.. Some funny jokes, but it didn't really rock my world.

3. rebelcowboysnb

Age probably has a lot to do with that. It was targeted at pre-teens to just starting to date aged kids.

People that watched it at that age remember that feeling when they go back an watch it again.

I think Casper an Labyrinth are the same way...

4. hennible

hennible Overrun With Chickens

Labyrinth yes great movie ( I say objectively ) I was a little kid when that came out... Also love Legend!!! One of Tom Cruses first movies... vehve have ya seen Legend?

Correction, I was a little kid when I watched them, a baby when they came out..

Last edited: Oct 28, 2014
  5. drumstick diva

drumstick diva Still crazy after all these years. Premium Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Out to pasture
    I was seriously well past teens(and 30's and - lets leave it at that) and my brother as well when we saw "Princess Bride," at the movies. He only went because he was a Columbo Fan (Peter Falk), I went because I loved to go to

I never thought I would like the movie - it just seemed to hit my funny bone. It became one of a handful of movies I can see a million times and not tire of like Matrix, Kill Bill 1 & 2, not at all like Princess Bride. I just have diverse taste in movies I reckon.

6. rebelcowboysnb

Some of us grow up slower than others...

7. Reb your avi is freaking me out. [​IMG]

8. rebelcowboysnb

No idea what you are talking about.

9. drumstick diva

Aug 26, 2009
    Out to pasture
    Just look away - if you stare at Reb's avatar - maybe you will be drawn into the wickedness .

10. drumstick diva

Aug 26, 2009
    Out to pasture
    Rebel, I always tell people I am much younger on the inside - I mean I never grew up. They think I am hunting for compliments. I say it more as a warning.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by