Current Movies - Thumbs UP or Thumbs DOWN

TV?
OK!
Netflix has' Shield' and 'Daredevil'. We have been enjoying them both. They hook into the other Marvel movies well.

Also, I am now addicted to the slang from the 1968 Hawaii five-O, Chickie baby.
I can dig it, It's groovy man, groovy

My husband and I talk like that to each other in public places now just to watch the horrified expression on our son's face.
big_smile.png

We did so well not embarrassing him for so long, now we realize that we only have a few more months and our window of opportunity goes off to college.

Last edited:
I've watched most of 'Agents of Shield' on tv when I get a chance.
Anyone else watch 'Last Man On Earth' with Will Forte and Kristen Schaal? Really dumb comedy, but me and the wife have watched every episode so far Lol!.

Daredevil seems really good. A great British sit com we've been binge watching is Friday night dinner, super funny. I like Big bang theory, and I like How I met your mother, a lot. Of course game of thrones is good, Orange is the new black, House of cards... Loads of good shows. The Mindy project is ok, About a boy started out ok but I've sort of forgotten about it. Sirens I like. And Black-ish. Just to name a few...

Big Bang theory
Game of thrones
Archer (adultish cartoon)
Not much else, silicon valley on HBO looks entertaining, not sure it started yet...
Oh "mom" is pretty funny, and DH likes "two broke girls" for the one liners...

Don't hit me but I spend so much time on BYC ( my drug of choice next to ice cream) I find I can't watch tv. BYC is on all night, the good shows aren't. I just plop my ample posterior in the oversize computer chair and hardly move a muscle, except to type on the keyboard & remember to BLINK now and then. I don't even notice when night has turned into the next day. I love my BYC.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom