Custom Built Chicken Coops - Built on site NC

vfem

Yoga...The Chicken Pose
11 Years
Aug 4, 2008
Fuquay Varina, NC
My dear husband is currently out of work and did a WONDERFUL job on our coop. Its fantastic, and all from reclaimed materials. Our neighbor asked him to come build him a coop because he's thinking of getting chickens now. Then another neighbor came over with plans for a deck!

Of course both neighbors won't be ready to do this for awhile. And my husband will probably start building something else in my yard if I don't get him out of here!!!

We talked and he's offering up his services for custom order coops.

He's offering an A-frame tractor coop on wheels for $150, its 8' ft long and open floored.

Then the coops go up and become more custom from there!

Our current 4' x 5' raised coop with bottom run would be about $800 with room for upgrades.

All plans are sketched and priced on location if you are interested. Free estimate available.

He is willing to travel Wake County, Johnston County, and Harnett County only.

I'll post photos of the coop he's done here probably tomorrow.

(*Extras include, custom paint or stain job, planter boxes, additional square footage, hardware upgrades, ect.*)

Here's a sample of what you get.

coop13.jpg

I guess we could barter some... Depends on what we need I suppose. I know my husband won't work outside Wake, Harnett or Johnston county though. Are you trading gas?! LOL
lol.png

If you PM me I will let you talk with my husband, this is all his area!
smile.png

Yeah, we just can't afford the gas to travel around much. We just happen to be on the Harnett county, wake county line, just a short drive to johnston county.

My husband used to drive to RTP everyday for work from here, Gas cost twice as much as groceries each month.

But it was a choice we made when we bought the house. We wanted the quiet country life, and all of a sudden that life actually cost more! LOL

If you are really interested, and are willing to pick up and haul it home, that's an opinion too. Or there could be a small delivery charge. We'd just build here and deliver, but that restricts size to the size of our trailer only.

Sorry for the inconvience. I'll take it up with Exxon Mobile!
lol.png

Quite a many hours I'm afraid.... We're near Raleigh NC to the east. 2 Hours to the coast, 4 hours to the mountains. Yet, I've never made it to TN before. I know I'd love to go there... someday.
roll.png
*dreaming*

Back
Top Bottom