CUSTOM Sock Monkeys

lol.png
I saw the sock monkey slippers at Target but I didn't see hats or PJs.

Oh I can't wait to see the Jack Sparrow monkey, I hope you get to post a pic...

Ok, here's one of the orders that went out today, a Shades of Blue Monkey with a heart added. I can do at least one more shades of Blue if anyone wants one.

ShadesofBlue9858LR.jpg

Also, I had to show you guys how Jack is turning out so far! A sneak peak...

Jack9902LR.jpg

I'm getting ready to figure out his clothes and how his eyes should look!

Captain Jack is going to be awesome!!! I like the soft-toned blue socks with the swirling. I'd love to get one with Wyatt on the butt. Do you have anymore of those? ...the one that has "Grace" on the butt...

Last edited:
My, I mean my daughter's, monkey arrived yesterday. It is SO sweet! I can't wait to give it to her on Valentine's day.

Thanks so much!

Amy

sad.png
I really loved that one. I like soft colors and would love something in blues or tans so I'll be keeping my eyes peeled.

Scan through the messages and look and see if there are any other ones I posted you like. I have more of the Shades of Blue and Blue Argyle.

Some of them can be seen at www.Cheekymonkeycreations.com which I'm currently working on, but shows you a bunch of photos in one spot.

I do have some tan ones like I used on the Pirate Jack Monkey.

BlackWhite9983LR.jpg

$22, aprx 24" Tail is CURLY! Can curl it how you want!

Pinkwithhearts.jpg

Aprx. 36" long, this is very adorably long and is great for giving to a little kid because of this. (See first pic in post for what long monkeys look like with little kids!) Awesome for a Valentine's Day present to someone you know or a child! $34

Shipping is $4

HighSchoolmusicalHearts.jpg

$25 Monkey is really like a seafoam blue! Very light blue.

GreenPeace.jpg

Extremely hard to find sock! Awesome greens with peace symbols around wrists, ankles, inside ears and all over back. Aprx. 29" long. $30

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom