Cute new little predator

Flashing sign saying free food
lol.png

That's how i got my dog i guess. He was trying to eat the peafowl. I trained him to get along with the parrots that are free inside the house... But a cat I think would be a losing battle. It would not be right to make the parrots live in terror and it would be totally wrong to let him roam.

So I think that is my limit.

Quote:
If he was just recently born I don't think he could be much harm if you just brought him in tonight, maybe you could put it in a bathroom or bedroom or someting?

Well he is atleast 3wks old for him to be wondering around. My guess is he was following mama and got lost. It is possible being he/she is so young that she/he wouldn't even mess with your birds. What have you done with him so far or is he still outside?

Quote:
If he was just recently born I don't think he could be much harm if you just brought him in tonight, maybe you could put it in a bathroom or bedroom or someting?

That is what I was thinking. If you leave him outside then he may be something elses supper or he may wonder off.

Oh they are doing good. I only have 3 and you know that I can not tell who is who right now. what color did you end up with? 1 boy and 2 girls.....ain't bad

Quote:
Looks like 2 blacks and maybe a blue, I'm not completely sure yet. What colors did you end up with the polish? I'd love to see pics!

Back
Top Bottom