Cute Splash Silkie Pullet!!!

Dylan's Silkies

Songster
9 Years
Jun 16, 2010
Virginia
5 month old splash silkie pullet. She has a large crest on her and it's still filling in. Very round and full cushion on her with 5 toes on each foot. If you have any questions, please PM me.

She's not a cull. I'm just downsizing to a reasonable number due to time constraints and I got really lucky this year and hatched more girls than boys, surprisingly. I can combine shipping with any of the other auction birds. The birds will be bathed, nails/beak trimmed, treated with ivomectrin prior to shipping.

60743_splash_7_-_121011.jpg

60743_splash_6_-_121011.jpg

60743_splash_2_-_121011.jpg

Waiting for the spring time is killing me. I wish I could put something together fast enough to bring these sweeties home now, I am so tempted by your dreamy girls!!

Quote:
Oh just bite the bullet and do it!
lau.gif
I just bought 9 black silkie chicks from SunshineSilkies....as if I need more chicks in the house through winter. Not sure of I should
celebrate.gif
OR
ep.gif
LOL... Well, maybe, I'd rather do this......
celebrate.gif

LOL, trust me its's everything in my power not to run right over there and get her!
wee.gif

Heck I haven't even gotten one chicken yet and chicken math is already taking me over... I am going to be in serious trouble once I finally get my coop built!
Congrats on your new SunshineSilkies chicks... may as well celebrate
ya.gif
jumpy.gif
hehe

How is her disposition? .....is she calm enough to tame down to make into a pet, or Animal Ambassador for our Mobile Teaching Zoo?

Kelliee Caron
Zoological Wildlife Conservation Center
USDA, USDI, USFW, ODA, OFW

Back
Top Bottom