CUTE!!

Mine do!!!!!!! My DH laughs so hard because they could be way far across the pasture or in the cow shelter and I call, here chick chick chick, they come running and squawking. I should totally film it. Maybe I will .............................

gig.gif
Mine come when called too. Actually, pretty much whenever they hear the sliding glass door open, they come from wherever they are!!
gig.gif

Loved how they ran away at the end as if to say, "Well, nice visiting with you but we've gotta get back to work now!"

We've got a small yard and the coop is on the side of the house. If we walk into the yard and the girls are in their run, it looks like someone is chucking them from the side yard into the back yard: they're flapping their wings, tumbling, clucking, half-flying and sqwacking to get near us.

LOL I love when my babies do that. They will even sort-of (I stress SORT-OF) respond to their names. The girls will run full force at me then stay with me like a puppy. My roo, however, is much to dignified to act that way and just calmly trails along behind.
smile.png
Oh how I love chickens!!!!!

My girls do that all the time, it is so funny. Our neighbos all get a good laugh out of watching my lttle flock come a runnin'

lol.png

Back
Top Bottom