CUTEST BABY CHICK NAMES!!!!!

Hey 12chickenlover3!!!!!!!

I just LOVE your chickens names!! I am a BRAND NEW chicken owner, and am just loving the responsibility! I grew up on a small Ranch in Montana and we had plenty of chickens there but I never felt like they were really my own. I feel like a mother hen raising her lovey baby chicks.... I just wanted to add to the wonderful collection of chicken names you have here, so here goes! I have a grumpy
Sicilian Buttercup
named Vanilla Twist, a Sultan named Pop Tart, Sumatra named King, and a Vorwerk named Rainbow Butterfly. They are loving their new home, and I love having them in my backyard. My husband is obsessed with our new chickens, so much so sometimes he forgets to come inside, LOL! Last Saturday, he stayed out there for three hours straight. I'm starting to think that he loves these chickens more than me! Is that crazy? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Oh well, just a lonely chicken lover looking to share my chickens names! This website has helped SO MUCH, thanks for sharing all these awesome tips and tricks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
he.gif
clap.gif

XOXOXOXO,

-flimflam0911

I love the name Sugar, Pepper, Duchess and Miracle. Miracle is my new chick, she was named this because she is the only chick that hatched. So she was a little miracle!

Here is Cinder(due to the streak of grayish cinder on her back) She was two days old in this photo shoot. She is a Easter Egger. This is Sage our little Easter Egger

Names I came up with for our baby chicks. We have 3 Red Star chicks. We named them Faith, Hope, Charity. There are also 7 Rhode Island Reds. We named them Cosmos, Poppy, Crimson, Scarlet, Gypsy, Blossom, Cherry. We also have 5 Easter Eggers named Cinder, Shasta, Buttercup, Sage & Mallow.

Last edited:
I also need the ABSOLUTE MOST ADORABLE CHICK NAME EVERRRRR!! I hatched 2 peeps, and I NEED names for them!!!!!! But since I don't know who are pullets and who are cockrels, this is gonna be hard. If I have one roo and one pullet, I might name them Tweet and Pete. I LOVE Tweet and Pete!! LOL.
you could name them after way to cook an egg. i've had scramble and omelet and you could do poached or sunny for sunny side up.

We have ten little Bantam babies named:

Tallulah
Millie
Birdie
Lilah
Mystery (named by the 6 year old!)
Ivy
Isla
Black Betty (hubby named)
Banjo (thanks, husband!)
Olive

My kids got to naming ours before I could get to them... We have Blackie, Murray and Fluffy (they're all orpingtons) and then Little, Little Jr. and Little Sr. that are all Easter Eggers. hahaha We're REAL original around here.

Hi guys, I am open to ideas for chick names.I am getting my first one soon, and here are a few of my ideas: Aurora, Sprite, Auli'li ( means dainty and perfect in Hawaiian) Shelia ( means cute chic in Australian).

Back
Top Bottom