CUTEST CAT COMPETITION -ends Apr 10th-

Lovely! Would you mind posting it with this format?

Name:
Breed:
Desc:

Along with your Entry number please!
entry # 1
Sorry 😞 just saw this
Name Uggy
Breed Alley cat 😁
halloween color part (his other Halloween part is our Nera the black cat)
the gentlest little creature that I ever meet. Everything about him is gentle. His purr, touch, ask for something, the looks he gives, the butterflies kisses. Even when his brother and sister drive him mad he still gentle. That’s my love bug my little man.
what’s a entry number please?
Lovely! Would you mind posting it with this format?

Name:
Breed:
Desc:

Along with your Entry number please!

Last edited:
Sorry 😞 just saw this
Name Uggy
Breed Alley cat 😁
halloween color part (his other Halloween part is our Nera the black cat)
the gentlest little creature that I ever meet. Everything about him is gentle. His purr, touch, ask for something, the looks he gives, the butterflies kisses. Even when his brother and sister drive him mad he still gentle. That’s my love bug my little man.
what’s a entry number please?
No worries! He sounds like a sweetheart. An entry number is how many times you have posted a entry. If this is your first entry, it would be one. It helps keep track of how many postings per person.

Entry 1:
Name: Champ
Breed: American Shorthair
Color: Orange tabby
Desc: Champ is the sweetest, most annoying cat ever. His favorite thing to do is eat, and when we got him, he weighed twelve pounds. Now, five years later, he's two pounds lighter, kinda surprising with all the gophers he eats. He's kind of a diva cat, and hates going outside when it's really cold, which means he spends the nights inside most of the winter. And then wakes us all up meowing at three in the morning. :rolleyes: But we love him anyways.
DSC00112.jpeg

Entry 1:
Name: Champ
Breed: American Shorthair
Color: Orange tabby
Desc: Champ is the sweetest, most annoying cat ever. His favorite thing to do is eat, and when we got him, he weighed twelve pounds. Now, five years later, he's two pounds lighter, kinda surprising with all the gophers he eats. He's kind of a diva cat, and hates going outside when it's really cold, which means he spends the nights inside most of the winter. And then wakes us all up meowing at three in the morning. :rolleyes: But we love him anyways.
View attachment 3441344
Wow! What a perfect photo. He’s very photogenic. :)

Entry 1
Name: Mirabelle
Breed: DSH (mixed, unknown)
Color: Black
Desc: Her mom was a feral kitty who was caught and spayed and her kittens adopted out. We got her at 10 weeks of age and she was already very confident in herself, with the exception of noises - she was then and has remained very sensitive to sounds! She has decided that she loves us and is calm but playful, but will not tolerate anyone else even looking at her. She disappears into a hidey hole if anyone so much as comes up the front walk. She is an indoor-only kitty with a lot of personality in a plain one-color package. It's hard to pick out just one photo, but here she is at Christmas saying "With me under the tree you have all the gifts you need!"
2020Christmas13.jpg

Entry 1
Name: Mirabelle
Breed: DSH (mixed, unknown)
Color: Black
Desc: Her mom was a feral kitty who was caught and spayed and her kittens adopted out. We got her at 10 weeks of age and she was already very confident in herself, with the exception of noises - she was then and has remained very sensitive to sounds! She has decided that she loves us and is calm but playful, but will not tolerate anyone else even looking at her. She disappears into a hidey hole if anyone so much as comes up the front walk. She is an indoor-only kitty with a lot of personality in a plain one-color package. It's hard to pick out just one photo, but here she is at Christmas saying "With me under the tree you have all the gifts you need!"
View attachment 3444521
I love black cats so much. Their eyes say so much about their personality. What a pretty girl!

Name: Callie (Caliber)
Breed: unknown/shelter
Color: tuxedo
Desc: Callie is an odd cat with strange mannerisms. She is friendly towards us but very skittish otherwise. She loves belly rubs and butt scratches, and is mortally afraid of trash bags.
View attachment 3446222
Callie is so pretty, I love black and white! Your description reminds me of our cat Mirabelle, posted above, who is also quite skittish in some ways but extremely confident in others!

-Inspired by Lovely Letties dog show

Me and @Pampered chicken girl will be judging this contest.
First place prize: A drawing of your cat

Second place prize: A sketch of your cat

Third place prize: A edited photo/photo collage of your cat entered. Please specify what one you choose if won.

Rules:

No editing the photo
Four entrys per person, each entry must be a different post
No cropping the photo
The photo should have only one cat included, unless it’s obvious what cat is being described.
One picture per post

Format for each entry:

Name:
Breed:
Desc:

Edit: I did forget to mention this, but if you could put your entry number (how many times you’ve entered a cat) it would be greatly appreciated!

Contest ends at 04/10/22 5:00 PM EST. Thank you! Have fun.
Name: Bianca
Breed: We don't really know 😅 My best guess would be a British shorthair. But I'm no expert on cat breeds. She may be a mix for all we know.
Color: White and dark grey. Prettiest cat eyes I've ever seen but, not sure what to call the color.
Desc: We adopted her 4 years ago. She was skittish but, she's grown used to us over time. She enjoys pets and scratches on the chin and we often find her sleeping in our laundry. I should also mention that she purrs a lot and sounds like a motor boat.
image.jpg

Back
Top Bottom