Cutest chicken couple contest! *Now judging, congrats to all winners!*

Zinnia-Hen

Live & Let Live
8 Years
Jan 29, 2011
Okay, we're looking for some cute chicken couples out there! This contest will be just for fun.
cool.png

All you need to do is tell us the breed of the chickens, age, why they love eachother, and of course post their picture(s).

Ready, set, go!

Last edited:
These two are Pink and Peanut, bantam Rhode Island Reds. They are about a year old in this picture, Peanut passed away last summer, Pink misses him.
hit.gif
hit.gif

Anyway, they have grown up together, they were in the same chick bin at Farm and Fleet. We wanted them to have chicks, but we didn't get a fertile egg before Peanut died.
27597_chickens_021.jpg

27597_chickens_023.jpg

27597_chickens_022.jpg

27597_chickens_019.jpg

68426_chicks_360.jpg

Macho and

68426_chicks_364.jpg

Peepers

No pictures of them together. Peepers was my first chicken and Macho was my second. I traded a rabbit for Macho, because Peepers seemed lonely. They loved eachother. I even performed a Chicken Wedding with flowers and a cupcake for them and an entire cerimony. Peepers died 4 years ago. Macho mourned her, but has since remarried and has a whole heard of ladies to court, but I like to believe he will never love anyone as much as his first love.

68426_chicks_106.jpg

Maco and Peepers's daughter Peepers Jr. in the top of the pic.

68426_chicks_102.jpg

Their granddaughter Peeper the 3rd int eh top of the pic.

This is Mr. Fuzzy Pants and Bertie. Fuzzy is an EE and Bertie a white Crested Black Polish. They are both seven months old. They are our odd couple. They don't hang out together during the day but roost together almost every night.
70972_img_4803.jpg

This is Augustus and Betty. Augustus is a Silver/Gray Dorking (age unknown), and Betty is a Black Sex Link (around 7 months old). They love each other because Augustus thinks she has beautiful feathers. Betty loves him because he is very protective and has great muscles.
lol.png

DORKINGS%20154.jpg

Last edited:
Oooo I have a couple! This is WhiteChocolate and SweetHeart. She has the biggest crush on him and follows him around every where! Sooo cute they are Blue laced red wyandottes. He is almost a year old and she is 9 months.
48894_blrwdec8.jpg

48894_reesecca_159.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom