cutest chicken names!

Pics
I have to Cinnamon Queen chicks and one is more white than the other so they will be Cinnamon & Sugar. So for the rest I was thinking of sticking with spices etc. for names. Still waiting to name my 10 straight run chicks. Pretty sure 4 out of 10 are cockerals but we will have to wait and see.

I have to Cinnamon Queen chicks and one is more white than the other so they will be Cinnamon & Sugar. So for the rest I was thinking of sticking with spices etc. for names. Still waiting to name my 10 straight run chicks. Pretty sure 4 out of 10 are cockerals but we will have to wait and see.
Those are good names =)

I'm definitely a fan of old lady names for chickens. I have EE's named Edith, Ethel and Edna. Buff Orpingtons names Bertha, Bernadette and Belle...but the jury's still out on that one Belle might actually be Beauregard. And the Golden Buffs are Gertrude, Geraldine and Gwendolyn.

i will get them all out and take pics and post them,, Our three rhode island reds are the golden girls.. and one frizzle

Blanch
Dorothy
Rose
Sophia

now just need to name the others lol

HAHAHAH!!! I love this!!! I never thought about naming them after the golden girls! I will have to do this, I ADORE that show!!!
Amy

Here are the names of ours
hens: Duchess, Queenie, Basil, Princess, Big Momma, Angel, Salt'N'Pepper, Goldilocks, Rapunzel,
Midnight, Nuggett, Lolipop, Barretta, Lulu
roosters: Rosco and Haus (his brother Little Joe died)

I never would have thought of those. I love Mary Poopins lol
lau.gif

My girls names are:
Agnes Von Cluck- Silver laced Wyandotte
Chachi McNugget- barnvelder
Meryl Streep (she is the big boss lady!)- Ameracauna
Red Velvet Cupcake- Speckled Sussex (so she looks like a red velvet cupcake with the white frosting!)

Back
Top Bottom