cutest chicken names!

Pics
I have an Icarus, Prometheus, Angel, and Minnie. There's just something funny about calling little peeps by long Greek names :) and Minnie-kin just sounds perfect haha :)

i have had hens named Big Boss, Hawky, Owl Eyes, Cody, Dawy, Boe, Ghost, Storme, Red, Sonar, Rose, Anne, Stickers, ect..... Roosters named Striker, Banty Boy, Rusty, Sage. Ducks named Veebay, MoteCarlo, Borken Wing, Peepers, Quackers, and the most creative name ever........Kakie Duck for a female Kakie Cambell. ;) some unknown gendered chick's name is Chicky Chee, or Chee.

i always name them using the first letter of their breed for the first letter of their name eg freddy the frizzle cockeralor patricia the pekin

I have 16 hens 4 rooster

Hens-

Stella
Ocean
Rose
Willow
Vada
Kenevil
Bliss
Tori
Rocky
Queen Bea
Pip
Miss Lady
Scout
Angel
Twinkle
Penelope

Roosters-
Cooper
Casstiel
Drake
Chase

Last edited:
I have:
Hennypenny
Shoestring
Baldy(poor chicken was molting when we named it......)
Convict (Rip)
Jessica(Rip)
Ruffles(Rip)
Fudge(Rip)
Walnut
Elizabeth(Rip)
Barry
Poyo Cota Chicken (Poyo means chicken in spanish, cota is chicken in greek)

and ten more on the way!

Ooh fun

Rir-Faith
Br-Janiece
GSH-Dominique
Bo-Rosalie
Slw-Paisley
Blue cochin-China
Her babies-Ducky & ginger
Silkie-Snookie
Silkie roo-Napoleon
Ee-Mabel
Splash cochin banty-Francesca

I have Seramas... named....

Buff silkied cockerel Marilyn Manson (he was Marilyn Monroe till he proved to be a she)
Black silkied cockerel BoogeyMan
Tricolor mottled cockerel Dali (was Dolly Parton till he showed his true gender)
Exchequer cockerel Slash (of Guns N Roses)
Crele rooster Fabio
Black pullets Ava and Raquel
Gold cocoapop pullet Kahlua
Six week old babies named Perla, Firestorm, Persephone, Myles (Kennedy), Selene, Anastasia, and Morrigan

I have two eggs in my incubator right now, parents are Slash and Ava... using Slash song/theme to name them, one of them will be Rayne/Raine (for November Rain and Bad Rain) and one will be London (where Slash was born, and the name of one of his sons) LOL!

Back
Top Bottom