cutest chicken names!

We have two black australorps that we can't tell apart. So we've named them Thing 1 and Thing 2 after Dr. Suess' Cat in the Hat (it's one our 4 yr old son's favorite books)

I have two sets of twin chickens. One set is Di and DiDi, the other is Buffy and Muffy. I honestly can't tell Di and DiDi apart unless they are standing still side by side. The only difference in the other two is Muffy's cheeks are slightly fluffier and she has a little bit darker feathers around her beak.

"Arm Chair"
lau.gif
Yep had me laughing to it was because she came in the house and hoped up onto an armchair beside them to watch TV and laid them her first egg
lol.png
The name kinda stuck after that.

Last edited:
We have two black australorps that we can't tell apart. So we've named them Thing 1 and Thing 2 after Dr. Suess' Cat in the Hat (it's one our 4 yr old son's favorite books)

We've also done this with two hens we couldn't tell apart! Right now we have 3 that are the same, referring to them as the triplets right now.

My 5y r old son helped w the names we have a silkie hen named chewy
A polish hen-gecko
Red sex link hen-lidia
RiR hen-Nora
Polish hen-rain
And are big silkie roosters name is ol' man jankins
We just got comet/ee chick that we r working on names for it all depends on there personality or disability we diced the on peep w a bad leg is named racer. I have a question do you think the peeps will lay brown or blue eggs the dad was an EE n the mom was a comet?

My 5y r old son helped w the names we have a silkie hen named chewy
A polish hen-gecko
Red sex link hen-lidia
RiR hen-Nora
Polish hen-rain
And are big silkie roosters name is ol' man jankins
We just got comet/ee chick that we r working on names for it all depends on there personality or disability we diced the on peep w a bad leg is named racer. I have a question do you think the peeps will lay brown or blue eggs the dad was an EE n the mom was a comet?

They might lay olive colored eggs

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom