cutest duck contest - WITH PRIZE

This is my silver Swedish female, her name is Bluebelle and she is almost 2 years old.
View attachment 2254495
This is Ducky, he’s a 2 year old silver Appleyard drake.
View attachment 2254497
This is Frosty, she’s a year old silver welsh harlequin female and her Rouen ducklings
View attachment 2254520
This is Sparrow, she a 2 year old golden welsh harlequin female.
View attachment 2254528
This is Banana, she a 2 year old Rouen female.
View attachment 2254531
This is Quackers, he’s a 2 year old Rouen drake.
View attachment 2254535
This is Stormy, she’s a year old blue Swedish female.
View attachment 2254537
This is Jemima puddle duck, she’s a 2 year old pekin female and her blue Swedish duckling Pepper.
View attachment 2254496
Any ideas of any breeders with the silver swedish?? I would love to get a cpl females. I dont even see anyone who offers the silver for sale!! Or would I have to get a drake blue and hatch a silver.. i would rather avoid another drake if possible

Any ideas of any breeders with the silver swedish?? I would love to get a cpl females. I dont even see anyone who offers the silver for sale!! Or would I have to get a drake blue and hatch a silver.. i would rather avoid another drake if possible

So I contacted some hatchery’s and this is what Metzer Farms said...

We do not advertise them, however there are a couple weeks in July that we do have the Silver Swedish if someone were to phone and order. We cross the Silver with the black to get the blue.

I would try calling them in July. Silver Swedish are hard to find. When I got Bluebelle (that’s my duck) I was told she was a Blue Swedish.

So I contacted some hatchery’s and this is what Metzer Farms said...

We do not advertise them, however there are a couple weeks in July that we do have the Silver Swedish if someone were to phone and order. We cross the Silver with the black to get the blue.

I would try calling them in July. Silver Swedish are hard to find. When I got Bluebelle (that’s my duck) I was told she was a Blue Swedish.
Awesome, thank you for the info!!!! Thats where all my ladies came from, so thats probably exactly what I will do next year!!!!! Thanks again!!!

Is the contest still open? I’d love to enter my ducks if it isn’t too late. :D
First is little Splash the black bibbed call drake. He is quite the charmer and 7 months old. He was attacked by a hawk about two months ago but is now fully recovered and
15CC2372-5165-468B-8E94-8ED70FC8C8A1.jpeg

next is Crazy the year old jumbo pekin hen sitting on her clutch.
5F49E284-CCBD-4EC0-B27F-A54636F1176E.jpeg

finally little Cammie the little grey call hen who is also seven months old. She was feeling under the weather for a while but she’s doing great now! :D
70AD132B-C04F-4952-AACA-23A472FABDE9.png

Is the contest still open? I’d love to enter my ducks if it isn’t too late. :D
First is little Splash the black bibbed call drake. He is quite the charmer and 7 months old. He was attacked by a hawk about two months ago but is now fully recovered and
View attachment 2351778

next is Crazy the year old jumbo pekin hen sitting on her clutch.
View attachment 2351782

finally little Cammie the little grey call hen who is also seven months old. She was feeling under the weather for a while but she’s doing great now! :D
View attachment 2351788
Your ducks are adorable! I honestly don't know if this duck contest is still open. @Duck mommy 2019 hasn't judged it yet. I am trying to get ahold of @Duck mommy 2019 but she hasn't looked at this contest since she posted it.

Back
Top Bottom