Cutest duckling yet, contest!!! Enter now!!

Lol I read it like 3 times but didn't see that part apparently.

I did buy them at Tractor Supply from their assorted straight run selection however people here helped identified it as a black Swedish and cayuga (at least im hoping they are!) I tried sexing them that day I know it's a little late to, looked like two females. However out of the five straight run Ducks I purchased this year they've all been females when sexing them lol so im probably doing it wrong!

I purchase them on the 11th (the day they arrived) so I'm assuming they were hatched on the Monday the 9th!

Blackie and darkwing don't know which is which yet but I like those two names for these two. And their blood type quack negative!:lau

Lol I read it like 3 times but didn't see that part apparently.

I did buy them at Tractor Supply from their assorted straight run selection however people here helped identified it as a black Swedish and cayuga (at least im hoping they are!) I tried sexing them that day I know it's a little late to, looked like two females. However out of the five straight run Ducks I purchased this year they've all been females when sexing them lol so im probably doing it wrong!

I purchase them on the 11th (the day they arrived) so I'm assuming they were hatched on the Monday the 9th!

Blackie and darkwing don't know which is which yet but I like those two names for these two. And their blood type quack negative!:lau
Cute!! I love it.

No name
4-5 days
Runner mix
WP_20170723_18_24_01_Pro_LI_copy.jpg

No name
4-5 days
Runner mix
WP_20170723_18_29_27_Pro_LI.jpg

Back
Top Bottom