Cutest, Handsomest, and Prettiest Duck!

I just had to add pictures of some of my babies!

Silvia (Silver Appleyard), Mallory (Grey Mallard Runner), Maggie (Magpie), and Penny (Penciled Runner).

Pickles and Percy (rescued Pekins).

Gizmo (Cayuga x Khaki Campbell-Cayuga) sitting on one of daddy's slippers.

Vinny (Runner -- adopted after being fostered by Netti Kossart) on her way to see Grandma Marion and Uncle Steve on Mother's Day/Steve's birthday.

Beaker (crested Khaki Campbell x Cayuga -- duck mother to Gizmo) and momma.

Ollie (Runner -- adopted after being fostered by Netti Kossart) on her way to be in a parade.
LOVE! And I love Nettie's ducks, you're lucky! I also love your babies names, how they correspond with the breed, very witty!

LOVE! And I love Nettie's ducks, you're lucky! I also love your babies names, how they correspond with the breed, very witty!
X2
love.gif

Here are some more pics of my welshies :) I took them today when they were out playing! Not the best pics because I took them with my phone..

Last edited:
This is my newest welshie, lol:

DSCF2116.jpg

When I said new I meant it :love So, question to all who have adult female welsh harlequins: how big are they? I'm looking to order a diaper for that little girl. She's staying with me (her brothers are not :p) and she'll be a semi-house duck, in from time to time. She'll also come with me to the local high school to educate the kids on poultry and wild ducks. So she needs a diaper. So, I need the measurements to order one, but I have no idea how big she'll be - I only have a welshie drake, no girls.

Back
Top Bottom