Cutest Rabbit Contest

Quote:
Deb,

Did your rabbit in the 3rd picture down eat a basketball!!!!!???? Holy cow she's awesomely round and fluffy and super snuggly looking
love.gif

Quote:
Deb,

Did your rabbit in the 3rd picture down eat a basketball!!!!!???? Holy cow she's awesomely round and fluffy and super snuggly looking
love.gif

It's the hair - second stage in hair growth so she will get even poofier before I harvest the wool. The other two were sheared for transport.

bun.gif

Thanks Deb!!!!!

Sorry I was loafing.

Cleaned 2 coops and runs, cleaned the brooder in the garage, cleaned 2 rabbit cages and mowed and reseeded the front yard. Oh and then I picked my son up from son and drove 5 cities away to pay my dentist and back bt also stopped at Baskin Robins to pick up Makayla's little purse I got her for Easter that she left full of money on the back of a chair. Told her not to forget it and then I did.

Oh and fed and watered everyone and now I'm wrapping the eggs I collected to ship out.

Yep just goofin around. LOL

Besides you were a day late!

BTW I love them! Congrast Congrats! Aren't they just so easy to fall in love with?

Trying to teach my boys how to sit for show. I'll be showing some of mine also. Too bad you aren't closer, we could hang out!

Now if my boys would just hurry up and mature. My does are older and I don't want them to stop breeding before I even get started. Might need to buy more!

OMG! Rabbit math!

Quote:
I have a feeling I may be in your neck of the woods soon with the show circuit mainly in NoCal. Chico, Stockton, San Jose, etc.

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We'll do lunch! LOL

I want to see more rabbits!

I'm thinking of getting 2 more does. Then I may even buy 3-4 Netherland Dwarfs. Not sure yet, but seriously thinking about it.

I have the best fertilizer around now. LOL

Bunnies are so cute!Here's Arren with his Santa hat!He has just a bunch of different breeds in him mostly lion head i got him from a friend.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom