Cutest Webs of 2017!!!

Pics
yes, calls are just pets for sure. And so far hatch rates aren't good for me. If I am able to get any more ducks though I want welsh harlequins!they are simply gorgeous as well. What is their temperament like? I live in city limits of my small town so I can't get carried away with too many animals but I have a big yard and small pond in the making.

I also live in the city and have 4 welsh Harlequins(with more on the way) and they are great. They're super calm and quiet. Another thing I like is that they're Not shy. My male, Harley, LOVES attention and will sit my lap.:p

I also live in the city and have 4 welsh Harlequins(with more on the way) and they are great. They're super calm and quiet. Another thing I like is that they're Not shy. My male, Harley, LOVES attention and will sit my lap.:p
Awh I wanna lap duck! My first ducklings are are about seven weeks now and already acting like my teenagers. They don't think they need mommy anymore! They want to be near me but aren't really into cuddling. I held them and played with them every day since they were born so I would have thought.... Maybe I need some welshys! (Insert Husband rolling his eyes here!)

Awh I wanna lap duck! My first ducklings are are about seven weeks now and already acting like my teenagers. They don't think they need mommy anymore! They want to be near me but aren't really into cuddling. I held them and played with them every day since they were born so I would have thought.... Maybe I need some welshys! (Insert Husband rolling his eyes here!)
My females are just like that. They love being around me and sometimes I can pet them, but don't like me touching them to much or holding them. Thats part of the reason I would like to hatch some more.

Name: Miley
Breed: Call Duck
Other: Likes to back mama up when shes telling me off!
18300940_10206783174497603_4058154560582994231_n.jpg

18222471_10206768832699067_8607110874293458894_n.jpg

Will save my second entry for when the new babies hatch!

Back
Top Bottom