Cystadenocarcinomas in Laying Hens - Graphic pictures

Yeah no thanks. Lol i had on cysts on my ovary and that burst one day and that was extremely painful i cant imagine how painful it would be if all of those burst. Yeah no that would be just finish me moment. Poor chickens and this is a form of cancer in hens. I assume like one of the other post you posted these pictures in it feels like the hen has a water belly. I assume they die from this?

Yeah no thanks. Lol i had on cysts on my ovary and that burst one day and that was extremely painful i cant imagine how painful it would be if all of those burst. Yeah no that would be just finish me moment. Poor chickens and this is a form of cancer in hens. I assume like one of the other post you posted these pictures in it feels like the hen has a water belly. I assume they die from this?
None of the hens were mine, and according to the pathologist I use, this condition is not as common as the oviduct cancer I usually see. I'll look for the threads that I found the pictures in and you can read about them there.

--Kathy

Back
Top Bottom