D.I.Y. INCUBATOR

like ?

• no

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • it's ok

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I am so happy to see it worked. I do want to one day build my own industrial size incubator and hatcher and start up a hatchery. I would probably specialize in a specific breed like Leghorns. Keeping to one breed I feel I can put all my focus on quality of that breed. Anyways I need to stick to my day job which is plants, for now chickens are just a hobby with composting benefits.

I am so happy to see it worked. I do want to one day build my own industrial size incubator and hatcher and start up a hatchery. I would probably specialize in a specific breed like Leghorns. Keeping to one breed I feel I can put all my focus on quality of that breed. Anyways I need to stick to my day job which is plants, for now chickens are just a hobby with composting benefits.
that is very smart focusing on a specific breed good luck hope u are able to reach that goal one day

20181125_081618.jpg
20181125_082231.jpg
20181125_082248.jpg
update to the incubator hatch #2 peeped out this morning!

Can you pls show us how you made the egg turner? I want to build mine but I don't have an idea on how to make the turner. If it's possible give me the idea on how you made the incubator.

Back
Top Bottom