Da' Cute and Cuddly Call Duck thread!

Hmmmm, well, you know me, I'm all about the house duck dynamic. :p I'm not biased at all, nope nope!

No stories, but I DID find a cool little quirk! If you scritch his head juuuuust right he lowers his head and starts clacking his beak. It's like that thing when a dog kicks his leg when you rub his belly, I think?
OK. That is funny. Made me laugh. What a cute little guy. Thanks!!

Oh, you want a good story, go read the House Duck thread about how I was permanently banned from Michael's...

Good to know. I don't really care either way, I was just curious. I'm selling him any way :)

Were you planning to sell him anyway before what we said? I hope that didn't cause you to want to sell him. I think he's a pretty little guy.

Nope, I pleanned to sell him anyway. He's still getting his last adult plumage, so he may get a little greener.

This little dot is probably the last baby of the season unless one of my girls goes down again. A full day after mum had taken the babies and left the nest I came through to gather the ungatched eggs and found this girl fully zipped and ready to hatch. My son picked up the egg and she tumbled out into his hand

This little dot is probably the last baby of the season unless one of my girls goes down again. A full day after mum had taken the babies and left the nest I came through to gather the ungatched eggs and found this girl fully zipped and ready to hatch. My son picked up the egg and she tumbled out into his hand

that is a sweet story. What a precious little morsel of ducklet.

Back
Top Bottom