Da' Cute and Cuddly Call Duck thread!

Eeeeee hi Ray! I've thought about you, too. It's been such a lonely and difficult six months, but now that I finally have them back I feel like I can finally begin to turn my life around. I owe it all to my wonderful new husbando and my mom, who made sure to visit them often enough that they wouldn't forget me <3

Hi guys! It's been ages since I posted here, but I have some great news. I got my babies back!!

Wobbles and Bean are readjusting nicely back to indoor life. The entire time we were apart, I didn't feel complete. :/
Welcome back, Sweetie and I am so happy your baby webbers are with you.

Last edited:
AMYKINS, WOBBLES AND BEAN!!!!!!!!
celebrate.gif
hugs.gif
love.gif

wee.gif

So glad you got them back, hon! Have thought about you often!
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif

X2 RavynFallen, I'm gone 6 months and you are still stealing my thunder before I have it.
gig.gif
Folks, whenever RavynFallen posts something just consider me there with a X2, it will save me a lot of typing
lau.gif

Last edited:

Do you all think these are call ducks? I just got them last night. They are scared to death, but I tried to put my hand there for size reference. The one has that adorable beak like a call, but the other one has a longer beak. They are fully feathered and quacking so I imagine they won't get much bigger.

Hi Kellydet,

Beautiful mallard hens! They look like wild type flying mallards to me. They certainly are not mutts, they are lovely mallard hens. Thank you for posting the photo se we could admire them sleek beautiful mallard hens. More photos please!

Back
Top Bottom