Da' Cute and Cuddly Call Duck thread!

Here's my guys today in our first big snow storm of the year. They had to stay penned up and watch me shovel all day. It was killing them and me too! I felt so bad and wanted to let them out but the snow was so deep. I thought if they took off flying they would not be able to find their way back!

Hi guys! It's been ages since I posted here, but I have some great news. I got my babies back!!

Wobbles and Bean are readjusting nicely back to indoor life. The entire time we were apart, I didn't feel complete. :/

Super late to the party, here, but I'm so glad to hear this, Amykins!! :celebrate

Lacey duck
15317879_10205834916151737_3104087226168931402_n.jpg

15285077_10205735885756039_1805374431491518128_n.jpg

-deep breath- OH MY GOODNESS, HOW IS THIS LEVEL OF CUTENESS EVEN POSSIBLE?! :love :love :love

Such gorgeous duckies! What colors are these two? :love

My pair outside was angry at me, too, because obviously I made it snowy and cold outside. :rolleyes: They don't care if it's below 0 degrees out there, they want their swimming pool!

A few pictures of my little duckies.

Malcolm and Trudi, out in the snow. Does this count as 'Snowy' Call ducks? :lol:

And my Crashie Duck inside, the squirt.

This is what I get for not giving her my full, undivided attention. :rolleyes: QUACK.

While I absolutely adore my Io, she is exceptionally large for a Call...

Hatched from that guys eggs... j/s...
Yea, I figured that it would best to start with pet quality so they do not have as much trouble hatching.
Is that guy from Long Island? When I first started hatching I would always look through eBay at hatching eggs and I would see a listing up year round for calls. They had created too.
Somewhere in NY... can't remember the exact location

Yea, I figured that it would best to start with pet quality so they do not have as much trouble hatching.
Somewhere in NY... can't remember the exact location

Understandable... but I have a range from pet quality and up, and she is twice the size of any of my PQ's... I also don't have issues with hatching... you are more than welcome to send me a PM about eggs come spring, if you wish...

And yep, he's in NY... :)

Understandable... but I have a range from pet quality and up, and she is twice the size of any of my PQ's... I also don't have issues with hatching... you are more than welcome to send me a PM about eggs come spring, if you wish...

And yep, he's in NY...
smile.png

Oh wow, did not know she was that much bigger. I did find someone a couple towns over from me that raises calls but of course they won't answer me
barnie.gif
I should probably wait until spring anyways, seems like I get baby fever at the worst times.

​Oh wow, did not know she was that much bigger. I did find someone a couple towns over from me that raises calls but of course they won't answer me :barnie  I should probably wait until spring anyways, seems like I get baby fever at the worst times.

I have to find it, but I have a pic of her next to a Call that's a pound and a half, she's definitely over twice her size, lol... sweet as can be though, I call her the Bouncer... :D

I highly recommend waiting til spring... last winter was very odd weather here and mine laid through Dec/Jan... I hatched a bunch and winter brooding ducks was so very NOT fun... :/

Back
Top Bottom