Da' Cute and Cuddly Call Duck thread!

Pics
It is nail polish. I took the picture actually to prove that nail polish covered cracked eggs will hatch. That egg had cracks over almost half of it and I got a duckling from it.

I have a question for all you call duck owners. How big do calls get? I mean size not weight. I'm comparing different breeds. If you can tell me how long from base of neck to preening gland that would give me a good idea. My pekin is 11". Thanks in advance :)

Are there any call breeders that frequent this thread that are currently selling call duck eggs and will ship. I have tried contacting multiple breeders and no one has contacted me back. So hopefully someone will see this post and contact me. I am looking for specific colors. Not looking for a mixed color pen. Also would prefer eggs from SQ/BQ birds. Yes I know I have the possibility of hatching PQ from SQ/BQ birds. But figured the chance of getting a SQ/BQ bird from parents that are this calibre is a bit higher.

Here are the colors I am looking for in this order: Whites, Buffs, Pastel, Butterscotch. Other colors I might be interested in would be snowy, or apricot. Not interested in greys or bibbed.

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom