Da' Cute and Cuddly Call Duck thread!

Pics
Aw! WAY to fast!
hit.gif

Hi! I have a beautiful male gray call duck. People think he's a mallard. We had two females as well, but the neighbor complained that they were too loud. They sat on a log and would quack a lot, but not really a quack. more shrill. Very cute though. The male is very snuggly and is nice to hold and pet. He also has become the flock guard. The rest of the ducks are normal size, and the largest female pushes him away from the nest if she wants him to chase our big male away that she doesn't like. Really humorous that the smallest of them all runs the security department. Also, we have him in an aviary with a netting roof because he did fly once and landed on the road, which wasn't such a great place to be. We have a small pond in the enclosure.

This is "Snuggles" with the female beside him that we had to find another pond for. He's actually a little more filled out now and quite handsome.

I have a question, if two silver calls mate will their only babies be silver? If not, what other colors could they have? If wanted I can post pictures of them.

Back
Top Bottom