Da' Cute and Cuddly Call Duck thread!

Pics
I just hatched my first calls ever yesterday! I got two out of ten and I just feel like sharing these little day old cuties

They've each only been out of the egg for around twelve hours
love.gif
sooooo cute! congrats!

Here's some of my butterscotch that I've got this year. There real nice quality I'm going to take some to shows next year just for fun and see where I place. They got nice heads fat cheeks and the longest beak is 1.25 inches but there only 5 and 6 weeks old. I'll see what happens in a couple more weeks.

Hello there! I thought I would add some pictures of my own and I would also like some input I just received babies from the friend of mine I had given him a pair of pastels and this is her first clutch and I know I have a gray in there and I guess another pastel but the other ones from the picture you can't tell as much but they are lighter very lighter gray they look a lot lighter now! I'm thinking possibly blue Fonz? If someone could help me out just picture them a little later and let me know what you think all supposed to picture of my adults just cause I love them
[/IMG][/IMG]

Back
Top Bottom