Da' Cute and Cuddly Call Duck thread!

I tried to get good pictures of my ducks, but they just weren't cooperating.

Black Drake

I was going to give this goofy hen away, but my black bibbed drake really loves her, so she can stay.

Gray hen

I could not get a good picture of my blue fawn hens, pastel pair, or my gray drake. Maybe tomorrow.

And yes, they do free range in my yard all day. I could never confine them to raised pens.

Last edited:
Here is a picture of Scooter when she was a baby
18120_baby1.png

Silver appleyard
18120_ducks_n_stuff_037.jpg

18120_peachicks_and_ducks_and_coop_009.jpg

18120_peachicks_and_ducks_and_coop_023.jpg

There are more on my webpage!
OMG ARE THOSE MAGPIE CALL DUCKS????

I tried to get good pictures of my ducks, but they just weren't cooperating.

Black Drake

I was going to give this goofy hen away, but my black bibbed drake really loves her, so she can stay.

Gray hen

I could not get a good picture of my blue fawn hens, pastel pair, or my gray drake. Maybe tomorrow.

And yes, they do free range in my yard all day. I could never confine them to raised pens.
You simply MUST sell me that little black drake you have in the top pic!!! He'd be PERFECT to put with my lavender hen....he has great bill length and body type!

I would give him to you for free if you were closer. I just don't want to ship him. His name is Oreo. I think he's 3 years old. I got one black bibbed and 2 blue bibbed ducklings out of him so far this year. But my darn hens haven't layed in like 5 weeks. So maybe I won't be getting anymore.

I would give him to you for free if you were closer. I just don't want to ship him. His name is Oreo. I think he's 3 years old. I got one black bibbed and 2 blue bibbed ducklings out of him so far this year. But my darn hens haven't layed in like 5 weeks. So maybe I won't be getting anymore.

He's SUPER CUTE! Too bad on the shipping. I totally understand though. It's all good because my new buddy PEACHNCRM37 is hooking me up with an adorable little blue bibbed male....well, I'm borrowing him till Fall and then he's goin back to his momma! We're hoping he'll help BOTH of us get some gorgeous little lavender babies!!!!

Back
Top Bottom