Da' Cute and Cuddly Call Duck thread!

It in their nature! I just wish I knew if they were going to be good quality, they are sooo much cuter when they are! Even though all ducks are incredibly cute
They are all incredibly cute. It is so true. Are the good quality calls the ones with the rounder bodies, puffier cheeks and stubby bills?

when they are feathered in their adult feathers. I'm not talking the original moltwhen they get juvenile feathers, the 2nd molt into adult feathers.

Ok
They are all incredibly cute.  It is so true.  Are the good quality calls the ones with the rounder bodies, puffier cheeks and stubby bills?

Yes the ones that look like little rubber duckies!

when they are feathered in their adult feathers. I'm not talking the original moltwhen they get juvenile feathers, the 2nd molt into adult feathers.

Eh, even before then you can have some idea based on their build and bill size. Wobbles had the textbook perfect eye position, leg position, rounded underbelly, etc. when he had his first molt. And from then on he just kept getting rounder and chubbier! :p Bean's shaping up to be pretty good too, although her bill is a bit larger and she's massively pigeon-toed. It just adds to her character. <3

Isis and her white mandarin pal today they were more interested in the phone than scared

They look huge in this picture but believe me they are still super tiny .

Back
Top Bottom