Da' Cute and Cuddly Call Duck thread!

I would say they are older then 4weeks. I have 6 4week old pastel call's and non of them have that much feathering. These are my frist calls so I could say how much older. At 4weeks mine have feathers only on their chest, tail, and starting on wings and top of thie heads. But most of the body still is the down.
sorry that should of said couldn't say how much older they are. Not could.
I hope you enjoy them as much as I have mine. And congratulations on them

Wanting input on misting duck eggs. I was wondering if adding a small amount of apple cider vinegar to the misting water would be beneficial. I know it's good for ducklings/ducks and I figured it's antibacterial properties may help to counteract any possible contamination during hand turning.

Wanting input on misting duck eggs. I was wondering if adding a small amount of apple cider vinegar to the misting water would be beneficial. I know it's good for ducklings/ducks and I figured it's antibacterial properties may help to counteract any possible contamination during hand turning.
Personally, BAD idea. The vinegar will eat the shell. Think pickling herring. Put em in the vinegar and in a few days the bones are mush!!!

Back
Top Bottom