Da' Cute and Cuddly Call Duck thread!

Darwin being extra Canadian

Hello everyone! I haven't been on for awhile and thought I would stop in and say hi.
smile.png

It's been quite a winter here in Minnesota. It went from being in the 60's in December and everyone still swimming in their pools to negative Temps. It's finally bearable again now. Gidget started laying about 3 weeks ago! She's a laying machine. I thought it was early but with them being indoor calls maybe not... Gadget has been showing interest too! So I suppose we will see what happens. She doesn't really like me near her eggs when I go to mark them but isn't sitting regularly on them either. I took the oldest ones out and left her with a few.
@Amykins I'm happy to hear Bean is laying and Wobs is figuring things out! Lol. I hope all goes well with hatching! I'm so excited for you!
WELCOME BACK. I've missed you. Gidget and Gadget. Your cute li'l white puffers.

He is ice fishing lol in pine lake Alberta
HAHAHA!!!

I love that Darwin. He sure gets around. It looks like he fits in just fine with his fishing buddies.

Question: as a duck that is a water berd, did he get in the ice water thing that's cut out in the floor? Cuz that setup cut out of the floor with the two round holes in the ice looks as though there's water on top of it where a duck could be silly and float on it if he wanted to.

Back
Top Bottom